NOTICE OF MEETING
To. Salthouse Parish Councillors, A Meeting of Salthouse Parish Council will take place
Remotely by ZOOM
Tuesday 9th March 2021 at 7.30 pm.
John Stibbons, Clerk to the Council (2nd March 2021)
The Public are invited to attend the above meeting
2. Declarations of interest.
3. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 12th January 2021.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors
6. Playing Field -inspection reports
7. 20mph Speed Limit
8. Extending Attenborough Walk
9. Affordable Housing
10. Planning Consultation.
11. Village Green
12. Notice Board
13. Village Survey
14. Marl Pit pond
15. Finances. Bank Balances at 9/3/2021 Current a/c £7330.03 Savings a/c £4786.85
The following invoices are due for approval and payment:-
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £560.94
HMRC PAYE £109.25
Appeal from Citizens Advice for a donation.
Letter regarding the green container near the green. e mail
Norfolk Police Round-up e mail
Adoption of North Norfolk Landscape Character assessment e mail
18. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
19. Members of the public can raise any comments and questions.
* To join by telephone ring 0203 695 0088. Meeting ID: 867 2311 5093 Passcode: 282615
** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.