NOTICE OF MEETING
To. Salthouse Parish Councillors, Salthouse Parish Council Meeting will take place
Remotely by ZOOM
Tuesday 27th April 2021 at 7.30 pm.
John Stibbons, Clerk to the Council (19th April 2021)
The Public are invited to attend the above meeting
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 9th March 2021.
3. Matters arising from the Minutes.
4. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors
5. Playing Field -inspection reports
6. Affordable Housing
8. Village Green Including Bus Shelter and Notice Board
9. Planning Consultation. Mobile connectivity mast
10. Toads on A149
11. Grit Bins Reply from NCC Highways I will need to do an assessment and get it approved, which isn’t easy as we currently have approx. 2000 bins which is a mammoth task to fill them. If I did get approval you would then need to buy the bin yourselves and then ‘gift it’ to NCC. This is so that if anyone hits it and tries to make a claim it will be covered by NCC insurance. Regards Steve
12. Finances. Bank Balances at 27/4/2021 Current a/c £8527.62 Savings a/c £4786.85
The following invoices are due for approval and payment:-
Chevertons Printing £50
Grass hopper Vegetation clearance playing field £160
C. Horwood Paving slabs £37.37
Environment agency Drainage rate £35
NCC Allotment and playing field rent £1150
14. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
15. Members of the public can raise any comments and questions.
* To join by telephone ring 0203 695 0088. MeetingID: 881 9478 7769 Passcode: 797469:
** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.