To. Salthouse Parish Councillors, A Meeting of Salthouse Parish Council will take place
Remotely by ZOOM
Tuesday 19th May 2020 at 7.30 pm.
John Stibbons, Clerk to the Council (14th May. 2020)
The Public are invited to attend the above meeting
2. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 3rd March 2020.
3. Matters arising from the Minutes.
4. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors
5. Declarations of interest.
6. Playing Field
7. Phone masts/improved connectivity
8 Beach Road
9. To approve a Certificate of Exemption from a full Annual Audit.
Bank Balances at 19/5/20 Current a/c £8967.33 Savings a/c £4752.63
The following invoices have been paid during the lock-down:-
24th March Community heartbeat Defibrillator £45
1st April NCC Allotment rent £1150
1st April NALC Subscription £86.69
28th April K. Power Paint telephone box £550
2nd May Environment agency Drainage rate £34.19
11. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
12. Members of the public can raise any comments and questions.
* For a link to join the meeting email firstname.lastname@example.org
** To join by telephone ring 0203 695 0088.
Meeting ID is 840 6538 0373 #
Password is 496889
*** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.