A Meeting of Salthouse Parish Council will take place at the British Columbia Hall, Salthouse on
Tuesday 9th November 2021 at 7.30 pm.
John Stibbons, Clerk to the Council (2nd Nov.2021)
The Public are invited to attend the above meeting
2. Declarations of interest.
3. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
4. Any reports from County or District Councillors
5. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 14th September 2021.
6. Matters arising from the Minutes.
7. To Appoint Three Trustees to the Heath Trust
8. Marl Pit (update)
9. Planning. Any planning applications which arrive after the agenda is published.
10. Financial matters.
Bank Balances at 9/11/21 Current a/c £7850.08 Savings a/c £4752.63
(1)To approve the Budget Proposals for 2022/2023 and set the Precept for 2022-23
(2)To approve the following invoices for payment:-
Norfolk County Council Rents £1190
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £632.92
HMRC PAYE £124.80
12. Speed Signs
13. Playing Field
14. Correspondence Suggestion for a Children's Fund to be established.
15. Matters for information only or for the next agenda
If you would like to receive the agenda for meetings on a regular basis please send an email to email@example.com