1. All elected council members to sign a Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
2. To elect a Chairman and Vice-Chairman
3. Minutes - To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on
Thursday 5th March 2019.
4. Matters arising from the Minutes.
5. Any reports from the Police, County or District Councillors
6. Financial matters.
Balance in bank:- Current a/c £7682.07 - Investment a/c £4680.96
- To approve and sign the Certificate of Exemption from Full Audit.
- To approve accounts submitted to the meeting.
- To consider and approve the annual governance statement.
- To review and approve the accounting statement.
- To approve the following invoices and sign cheques:-
N.C.C. Half Yr. Allotment rent £1150
J. Bishop Internal auditor £30
Environment agency Drainage rate £33.64
7. Correspondence Emergency ambulance response times
8. Matters for information only or for the next agenda