The meeting opened at 7.32 pm
1. Apologies County Cllr. M. Baker,
2. Declarations of Interest None
3. The Minutes of the meeting held on 10th January 2017, having been previously circulated, it was proposed by Cllr. Turville-Petre that the minutes be approved. This was seconded by Cllr. Large and agreed by the members. The chairman then signed the minutes.
4. Matters arising from the minutes None.
5. REPORTS FROM POLICE, DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS
Dist. Cllr. D. Young Summary of report.
The full report is attached to these minutes.
NNDC budget was showing a forecast income of £300,000 from the Second Homes tax.
The District council are debt free and are forecasting a surplus against budget. This could become a shortfall of £1.3 million in the coming year as there will be no increase in the North Norfolk Dist. Council precept, but Norfolk County Council are raising their precept by 4.8%
6.PLANNING. (NNDC decision notices)
Ref PF/16/1702 Single storey extension to Havelock Barn, Cross Street. Permitted
Ref PF16/1744 The Anchorage, Coast Road Salthouse. Extension to front and side, including raised terrace and first floor balcony, external alterations
A copy of the cash book was handed to members. This showed the Bank Balances at 7th March 2017 of Savings a/c £4659.00 and Current a/c £7198.07
The following invoices were approved and cheques signed:-
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £508.91
HMRC Tax deducted £92
The internal auditor for year ending 31st March 2017 is Mrs. C. Warsop.
- NCC county farms annual tenants meeting 24th March.
- E.mail – Uneven ground on the footpath from Dun Cow to Cley.
- AGEWISE – Promotion event at Aylsham on 5th April.
9. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
Inspection of the Playing Field is to carried out monthly by a rota of councillors.
The Defibrillator should be installed in the near future
The Annual Parish Meeting will be held on Tuesday 9th May 2017 starting at 7pm. This will be followed by the annual meeting of the village hall committee.
The May Parish Council meeting will commence after these meetings at approximately 8.10pm
There being no further business the chairman closed the meeting at 8.24pm.