Apologies. Cllr.N. Cary, County. Cllr. J. Perry-Warnes, Dist. Cllr. D.Young PCSO Best
In attendance Two members of the public.
1. There were no declarations of interest.
2. The minutes of the meeting of 17th April 2012 were approved and signed.
3. There were no matters arising from the minutes.
4. There were no reports.
5. Planning. Ref. PF/12/0232 erection of single storey extension at Lot Cottage, Cross Street. There was no objection to this application.
6. Finances. The end of year accounts and annual governance statement for submission to the external auditors were discussed and approved. The necessary forms were then signed by the Chairman and clerk.
7. The members supported the proposal to change the status of Kelling Community Primary School to become a voluntary aided Church of England Primary School.
8. There were no public questions.
9. The village green is to be discussed at the next meeting.
Due to members being on holiday the date for the next meeting is to be finalised.
The Bowls Club has been invoiced by the Village Hall.
There being no further business the meeting closed at 8.24pm