1. Apologies Cllr, D Harrod, County Cllr. M. Baker, Mr. J. Sizer
2. Election of Chairman for the coming year.
It was proposed by M. Turville-Petre that Dr. S. Dawson be invited to stand for a further year. This was seconded by S. Johns and carried. Dr. Dawson then signed the acceptance of office declaration.
3. Declarations of Interest None
4. The Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 1st March 2016, having been previously circulated were approved by the members and signed by the chairman.
5. Matters arising from the minutes. None
Reports from Dist Cllr. D. Young PCSO G. Slade. and Cllr. Turville-Petre were given at the Annual Parish Meeting which preceded this meeting. Full text of their presentations are attached to these minutes.
7. Financial Matters.
Community account balance at date of meeting:- £5626.08
The accounting statement and annual governance statement for 2015/2016 were discussed and approved. They were then signed by the Chairman and RFO
A grant to British Columbia Hall will be discussed at the next meeting
Invoices approved for payment:-
Zurich Insurance £384.83
N.C.C Allotment rent £1150
Environment Agency Drainage rate £31.32
N.A.L.C Subscription £82.86
Planning approval at Old Farm, Coast Road, Salthouse
Environment agency - Coastal maintenance briefing.
10. Matters for information only or the next agenda.