Present Cllrs.M.Turville-Petre,(chairman) D. Harrod. C. Harwood, J. Wright. J.Stibbons (clerk)
Two members of the public.
The meeting opened at 7.30pm
1. Apologies. Cllr. Dr. S. Dawson.
2.There were no comments and questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3.There were no reports from County or District Councillors
4.There were no Declarations of interest.
5. The minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 9th July 2019, having been previously circulated, were approved by the members present and signed by the chairman.
6. There were no matters arising from the Minutes.
7. Planning. PF/19/1320 Sea Haven, 4 Cross Street, Salthouse, Holt, NR25 7XH
Single storey rear extension, 3 roof-lights (one to front and two to rear elevations),change to windows and cladding to existing side gable.
The members had no objection to this application.
8. Reduction of Light pollution in Salthouse. Residents have been asked to keep their light pollution to a minimum by using PIR lighting rather that leave the lights on continually.
It was agreed to place a comment in replies to planning applications stating:-
“Please note that Salthouse residents greatly value their dark skies and would
ask if light pollution could be kept to a minimum.”
9. Financial matters.
The Bank Balances at 3/9/2019 were Current a/c £8447.48 Savings a/c £4714.91
The following invoices approves were approved and cheques signed:-
J. Wright Grass cutting £300
J. Stibbons Clerks salary/expenses £506.73
HMRC PAYE £92
NNDC Empty Dog Bin £216.24
10.There was no correspondence
11.Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
The telephone box is to be painted on 9th September. The emergency call button has been repeatedly pressed and the emergency services called. This could be due to a fault with the switch.
The village party was well attended and a great success in spite of the wind. The Dun Cow was thanked by everyone present for their donation of burgers.
There will be a McMillan coffee morning on 27th September. Final arrangements to be posted later.
There being no further business the chairman closed the meeting at 8.06pm.