Apologies. Cllr. I. Large, County. Cllr. J. Perry-Warnes, Dist. Cllr. D.Young
In attendance Three members of the public.
The chairman opened the meeting at 9.09pm (immediately following the Annual Parish Meeting)
1. There were no declarations of interest.
2. The minutes of the meeting of 13th March 2012 were approved by the members and signed by the chairman.
3. There were no matters arising from the minutes
4. PLANNING applications approved by NNDC
PF/12/0062 Installation of doors to garage and erection of garden shed at 2, Manor Farm Barns, Cross Street
PF/12/0078 Conversion of outbuildings to habitable accommodation and erection of a one and a half storey rear extension at The Seven Whistlers, Cross Street.
LE/12/0233 Demolition of redundant outbuilding at Lor Cot, Cross Street.
NNDC development committee report on 4. Manor Farm Barns extension.
NNDC - Environment awards 2012
NNDC - energy event
Coastal communities fund.
RWE - Triton Knoll report
AWA - hosepipe ban
No.100616 Environment Agency drainage rate £25.13
No.100617 NALC subscription £79.58
No.100618 Norfolk Councy Council Allotment rent half year £695
No.100619 Norfolk RCC subscription £25
No.100620 NPFA subsctiption £20
7. PUBLIC QUESTIONS. There were no public questions
DATE OF NEXT MEETING: Tuesday 15th May 2012
There being no further business the chairman closed the meeting at 9.16pm