Draft Minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 17th May 2022
Present Cllrs. Dr. S. Dawson,(chairman) C. Horwood, N. Cary, D. Harrod, J. Wright.
District Cllr. V. Holliday. Eight members of the public. J.Stibbons(clerk)
The meeting opened at 7.30pm
1. Apologies County Cllr. E. Varley.
2. It was proposed that Sarah Dawson should remain as Chairman and Colin Horwood should remain as Vice-chairman for the coming year. These proposals were approved by the members.
3. There were no Declarations of interest.
4. The minutes of the meeting held on Tuesday 8th March 2022.were approved by the members present and signed by the chairman.
County Cllr. E. Vardy. A written report was sent to all Salthouse councillors before the meeting.
A copy of this report is included at the end of these minutes.
Dist Cllr. V. Holliday. A copy of the report given to the meeting by Cllr. Holliday is attached to these minutes.
6. There were no Matters arising from the Minutes.
7. Queens Jubilee
The bonfire will be lit on Friday 3rd at 9.45 with drinks from 9.15.
Sunday 5th B-B-Q on playing field at 2.45 if fine.
8. Heath Trustees
There will be a committee meeting meeting in the village hall on Saturday when financial report will be given.
Volunteers are needed for clearing young Birch trees. All entrances will have signs saying dogs must be on a one meter lead until the end of July or whenever livestock are present.
9. Financial matters.
Bank Balances at 17/5/22 Current a/c £3840.54 Savings a/c £4787.33
To approve the Certificate of Exemption from full audit.
To approve the Accounting Statement
To approve the Annual Governance Statement.
The following invoices are due for approval and payment:-
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £651.01
HMRC PAYE £124.80
Environment Agency Drainage rate £35.36
Zurich Insurance £424.15